Non Award Sector Visa 澳洲学生签证（非学历课程类）（575 Visa)
1.针对人群(Who could get this visa)
Applicants study non-award foundation studies course or course or components of a course (other than ELICOS) that does not lead to an award.
- apply for your first student visa
- apply for a subsequent student visa
- apply to join a family member who is in Australia on a student visa
under 18：Base application charge$550+Additional applicant charge$135=$685 18 and over：Base application charge$550+Additional applicant charge$410=$860
3.持有此签证之后的待遇(What does the visa let you do)
- you can study in Australia
- eligible dependant family members can accompany you to Australia -you can work up to 40 hours per fortnight while your course is in session and unlimited hours during scheduled course breaks.
- your family members can work up to 40 hours per fortnight provided you have commenced your course of study in Australia.
- your partner can study in Australia for up to three months.（Note: If your partner wants to study for more than three months they must apply for their own student visa. The application can be made in Australia.）
Before the beginning of your course.It permits multiple entries to Australia. Dependent family members who come with you to Australia are usually able to stay the same length of time as you, but they cannot stay once you have left the country.
- If your duration of course is Longer than 10 months and finishing at the end of the Australian academic year (November – December),Your visa will usually be granted to March 15 of the following year.
- If your duration of course is Longer than 10 months (finishing January - October),Your visa will usually be granted for two months longer than the duration of your course.
- If your duration of course is 10 months or less,Your visa will usually be granted for one month longer than the duration of your course.
Note: If your student visa expires before your graduation, you can apply for a Visitor visa. You will need a letter from your education provider which states the date of your graduation.
The following non-award sector courses are eligible for streamlined visa processing: student exchange program (semester or year) study abroad program (semester or year).
Participating education providers
A list of providers participating in the streamlined visa processing arrangements is available.
Applicants of Non Award Sector visa (subclass 575) at a participating education provider are not eligible for streamlined visa processing if they combine their main course with preliminary courses.
You must have enough money to pay for travel, tuition and living expenses for yourself, your partner and your dependent children for the duration of your stay in Australia. You must also have enough money to support your partner and dependent children, even if they do not travel with you to Australia.
Note: Specific financial requirements apply to fully funded students.
If an employer or Corporation is sponsoring you, they must conduct commercial activities outside the country in which it is based. They must also employ you in a role in relation to which your principal course is of direct relevance.
You must have health insurance while in Australia. Health insurance can be provided by obtaining Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) which provides medical and hospital insurance.
If you are studying at more than one educational provider and both are arranging OSHC, you will have to ensure that there is no gap between policies. This means that as one policy expires the next commences immediately.
OSHC is available for a period of up to five years. If your course exceeds five years in length, then OSHC providers may issue cover for a longer period.After you arrive in Austrilia, new family members must have OSHC.
English language skills
your Australian education provider will advise you about the level of English you need and the evidence you must provide
Academic record and history
Your education provider will advise you of the academic results you need and the evidence you must provide.
Students who are under 18 years of age, must have the parents permission, during the effective period of your student visa, you must accept to arrange accommodation, public welfare, etc
Applicants must declare all family members on your application and provide proof of your relationship to each family member such as officially issued birth and marriage certificates.
Your family members, who want to stay in Australia temporarily, must meet the specific visa requirements to be eligible for this visa as student dependants. The requirements are genuine temporary entrant requirement,Health requirements,Health insurance,Character requirements,Australian Values Statement.
Applying outside Australia:
To apply for your first student visa:
- you and your family members can apply by post or in person
- you and your family members can apply online through a migration agent if you are a citizen of:India，Indonesia Thailand，People’s Republic of China.
To apply for a subsequent student visa for you or your family members:
- you can apply online, by post or in person
- you cannot apply for a subsequent student visa online more than 124 days (four months) before your course starts a family member cannot apply online separately from the student. They can only apply separately by post or in person.
Students in China，Pakistan，Afghanistan，New Zealand can lodge your application in Adelaide office in South Australia.
Students in any other location outside Australia can lodge your application in immigration offices outside Australia
Applying in Australia：
If you are applying in Australia for this visa, you must either be the current holder of a qualifying visa or have held a certain visa no more than 28 days prior to lodging your application
Students in Western Australia and the Northern Territory can lodge your application in Perth office in Western AUstrialia
Students in South Australia can lodge your application in Adelaide office in South Australia
Students in Queensland can lodge your application in Brisbane office in Queensland
Students in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory can lodge your application in Sydeney in New South Wales
Students in Victoria and Tasmania can lodge your application in Melbourn office in Victoria
Course enrolment and attendance and progress
You must remain enrolled in a course registered on CRICOS. You must maintain satisfactory attendance in your course as required by your education provider.You must make satisfactory course progress for each study period.The definition of ‘satisfactory’ is determined by your education provider.
Note：CRICOS：Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students
Providing your home address
You must advise your education provider of your home address within seven days of arriving in Australia. If you change your address during your stay in Australia, you must advise your education provider within seven days.
Your education provider needs your home address so they can contact you if you do not satisfy the requirements of your course. If they cannot contact you, this could result in your student visa being cancelled.
Students Under 18 years of age
If you are under 18 years of age you must have written approval to change your accommodation, support and general welfare arrangements. If your parents/legal custodian approved your accommodation, support and general welfare arrangements, you must have their written approval to change these arrangements.
If your education provider approved your accommodation, support and general welfare arrangements, you must have the education provider’s written approval to change these arrangements.
You must maintain enough money to pay for travel, tuition and living expenses for yourself, your partner and your dependent children for the duration of your stay in Australia.
School age family members
Any family members of school age must attend school in Australia.
You must maintain health insurance for you and your family members while in Australia. Health insurance can be provided by obtaining Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) which provides medical and hospital insurance.
Your dependant family members must maintain their visa conditions. A breach of these conditions may result in your visa being cancelled and you may have to leave Australia.
Your family members must:
remain a member of your family for the duration of their stay in Australia
have adequate financial support
maintain adequate health cover
not work more than 40 hours per fortnight, unless you have commenced a postgraduate degree (Masters or PhD), in which case your dependent family members can work unlimited hours
not work before you have commenced the course
attend school if you fanmily members are of school age
Note: It is your responsibility to ensure that your family members meet the above conditions.
No Further Stay
- a student visa with permission to work
- a student visa that is supported by a sponsoring government agency
- a Student Guardian visa
- a visa to engage Australia’s protection obligations
更多内容请访问官方链接：Non Award Sector Visa 澳洲学生签证（非学历课程类）（575 Visa) http://http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/575-