澳洲境外101子女签证Child visa (subclass 101)
适用人群 Who Counld get this visa
- 此子女的子女可以包含在申请中 > sponsored by their parent or their parent’s partner > > - single > - younger than 18 years of age, or: > - a full-time student between 18 and 25 years of age, or > - 18 or older and unable to work due to a disability and dependent on the sponsoring parent. > > The child can include their own dependent children in this application.
The child’s sponsoring parent must be an Australian citizen, the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or an eligible New Zealand citizen. The spouse or de facto partner of the child’s parent can also sponsor the child.
- the biological child or adopted child of the sponsoring parent
- a step child who has not turned 18 of a step-parent who is no longer the partner of the child’s parent but has a legal responsibility to care for the child.
- An adopted child must have been adopted before their parent became an Australian citizen or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
- cannot have a spouse or de facto partner
- cannot be engaged to be married.
A child between 18 and 25 years of age who does not have a disability that prevents them from working must:
- never have had, and not now have, a spouse or de facto partner
- not be engaged to be married
- not be in full-time work
- be a full-time student.
To be a full-time student, the child must:
- be currently enrolled and participating in a full-time course of study leading to a professional, trade or vocational qualification
- have started that course since turning 18 years of age or within six months or a reasonable time after finishing school.
- The child must be a full-time student when they apply for this visa. Any gaps of more than six months between the final year of school and tertiary studies must be explained.
A child with a disability is eligible for this visa if they:
- are not engaged, married or have a de facto partner
- are not in full-time work
- are dependent on the sponsoring parent.
- Disability means that the child has total or partial loss of their bodily or mental functions, and they are unable to work because of it.
To be dependent they must be reliant on the sponsoring parent for financial support because they are not able to work because of their disability.
- it is consistent with any Australian child order.
This visa can be granted only if you can show one of the following for a child younger than 18 years of age:
- you have the written consent of each person who can legally decide where the child lives
- the laws of the child’s home country permit the removal of the child
- it is consistent with any Australian child order. The documents checklist lists you the documents you must provide with your application to support this claim. be responsible for the cost to the Australian Government of the child living in Australia
- provide adequate accommodation and enough financial support to meet the child’s reasonable living needs for their first two years in Australia
- help the child settle in Australia
- support the child to attend any required English language class.
申请中可以包括的其他人 Including family in the application
You can include a child’s dependent family members in the visa application if they are the child’s:
- dependent children
- other dependent relatives.
Form47CH Application for migration to Australia by a child(孩子填写);
Form 40CH Sponsorship for a child to migrate to Australia(符合担保关系的担保人填写);
申请费用是不断变化的，取决于递交申请的时间；签证费用的支付方式一般是澳币，某些情况下支付费用是零。 澳洲政府对签证标签Visa Lable的要求一般是150澳币；
4.子女准备的材料 The Child
- 户口本(父母的信息页的Certified Copy件)；
Two recent passport-sized photographs (45 mm x 35 mm) of the child (four photos if health examinations have not been completed).
- These photographs should be of the head and shoulders only against a plain background.
- Print the name of the child on the back of each photograph.
Certified copy of the child’s birth registration showing both parents’ names. If you cannot get this document, provide a certified copy of the identification pages of at least one of the following documents:
- family book showing both parents’ names
- identification document issued by the government
- document issued by a court that verifies the child’s identity.
If relevant, provide the same documents for anyone included as a dependent child in the child’s application.
- If the child’s name has changed or the name of anyone included in the child’s application has changed: a certified copy of evidence of the name change.
- If the child was adopted before the parent became an Australia citizen, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or an eligible New Zealand citizen, certified copies of the adoption papers or the Adoption Compliance Certificate.
If the child is a step child of the sponsor, documents to show all of the following:
- the child’s parent is the former partner of the sponsoring step-parent
- the child’s biological or adoptive parentage
- the step parent (sponsor) has legal parental responsibility for the child
- the child is younger than 18 years of age.
5.18岁/大于18岁申请人的资料 Additional documents for a child 18 years of age or older
- If the child is enrolled as a full-time student: evidence of their enrolment and active participation in a post-secondary course of study
- An explanation of a gap of more than six months in study between finishing the final year of secondary school and starting further studies.
Evidence that the child is financially dependent on their sponsor for their basic needs of food, shelter and clothing, and how long this support has been provided. Evidence could include:
- bank statements
- money transfers
- rent receipts.
If the child is claiming to have a disability: evidence from a qualified medical practitioner that the child has total or partial loss of bodily or mental functions and this stops them from working
101子女签证担保人材料 The Sponsor
- 法律文件，例如法院出具的收养/探视/或者监护权的证明文件的Certified Copy件；
- statutory declaration from each person with a legal responsibility to the child stating that they have no objection to the child’s migration；
- Form 1229 Consent form to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years (125 kB PDF).If you use Form 1229 or a statutory declaration, you will have to attach a certified copy of the other parent’s government-issued identification document (such as a passport or drivers licence) with their photograph and signature.
担保子女未满18岁： - 如果在澳洲居住累计达到12个月（16周岁以后）担保人需要提供AFP National Police Check - an AFP National Police Check for your sponsor, if the sponsor has spent a cumulative total of 12 months or more in Australia since turning 16 years of age - 16周岁以后的在任何国家累计居住超过一年的需要提供无犯罪证明police certificates from each country in which the sponsor has spent a cumulative total of 12 months or more in the last 10 years since turning 16 years of age.
Provide the original certificates. Your sponsor can keep a copy for their own records.
- If the sponsor has paid child support or given an assurance of support for anyone else, the sponsor must provide a statement that shows:
- the sponsor’s relationship with that other person or those people
- the dates of lodgement of any sponsorship or nominations (including any current sponsorship) or assurances of support
- the amount and frequency of child support payments.
statutory declaration网址 ： http://www.ag.gov.au/Publications/Documents/CommonwealthStatutorydeclarationform.pdf