澳洲境内年迈父母付费临时签证申请条件 Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 884)
- 可能被要求提供生物统计采样（一个科学的身份证明） > You might be asked to provide biometrics (a scientific form of identification) as part of the application. Countries and visa subclasses included in the biometrics program has more information.
Who could get this visa
You can apply for a Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 884) if you:
- have a child who is:
- an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen
- lawfully resident in Australia for at least two years (a shorter period can be considered for Australian citizens if there are compelling and compassionate circumstances).
- meet the age requirements
- have a sponsor
- meet the balance-of-family test
- meet health and character requirements.
澳洲境内年迈父母付费临时签证对担保人的要求 (subclass 884 Sponsors)
1. 884 签证担保人资格 Who can be a sponsor
You can sponsor your parent for this visa if you are:
- 18 years of age or older
- living lawfully in Australia for at least two years before the visa application is lodged
- one of the following:
- an Australian citizen
- an Australian permanent resident
- an eligible New Zealand citizen.
If you are younger than 18 years of age:
- your spouse who is 18 years of age or older, your relative or guardian, or a relative or guardian of your spouse, can sponsor your parent(s). The sponsor must be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
- a community organisation can sponsor your parent(s) if:
- they show there is a relationship between their organisation and you
- a senior representative agrees for their organisation to support your parent(s) after their arrival in Australia.
2. 884 签证担保人义务 Sponsor obligations
As a sponsor you must give a written undertaking to provide support for your parent(s) for their first two years in Australia. This also applies to any accompanying dependent family members. During this period, you must provide:
- financial assistance.
澳洲境内年迈父母付费临时签证申请流程 (subclass 884 Application Process)
1. 准备材料 Prepare your documents
You need to provide documents to prove the claims you make in the application. The documents are listed in the Document checklist.
Some documents could take some time to obtain. You should have them ready when you lodge the application to reduce any delays in processing.
2. 递交申请 Lodge your application
主申完成 > 47PA表Application for a parent to migrate to Australia
40表Sponsorship for migration to Australia
18岁及以上的受抚养亲戚完成 > 47A表 Details of child or other dependent family member aged 18 years or over
邮箱询问表 [Parent Visa Centre Enquiry Form]
The forms must be completed in English. You must provide all relevant documents and pay the first instalment of the visa application charge when you apply.
You can pay by credit card, bank cheque or money order made payable to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
The application can be lodged at any of our offices in Australia, or alternatively, will need to be posted or couriered to the Perth office in Western Australia - attention Parent Visa Centre.
如果申请人有未完成的其它类型的父母签证的申请（例如，高龄父母804签证），现在想申请884签证，那么在申请澳洲境内年迈父母付费临时签证时或之前，就必须撤销其804签证申请，更多详情请见：Form47PA Application for a parent to migrate to Australia
If you have an unfinalised application for any other type of parent visa (for example, an Aged Parent visa (subclass 804)) and want to switch to this visa, you must withdraw the other visa application at the same time or before you apply for the Contributory Aged Parent (Temporary) visa (subclass 884). Further information is availableundefined document entitled: ‘Form’Form 47PA Application for a parent to migrate to Australia.
3.等待决定Wait for a decision
在处理申请的时候，申请人有资格申请过桥签证以确保合法地在澳洲居住。如果在等待最终决定的过程中，申请人要去澳洲境外，那么他就必须申请一个过桥签证B类 Bridging visa B (BVB)
We processes applications for this visa in the order in which they are lodged, subject to service standards
Applications for this visa are not currently subject to capping. Based on current planning levels, the processing time is 12 to 24 months depending on your circumstances. Currently, there are enough places available to cater for demand for these visas.
When a case officer has been assigned, we assess your application to check whether you qualify for this visa (including health and character requirements).
If you qualify for the visa, we ask for the second instalment of the visa application charge. We then make a final decision about your visa application.
You will be eligible for a Bridging visa that lets you to stay in the country lawfully while your application is processed. You should apply for Bridging visa B (BVB) if you want to travel outside Australia while you wait for a decision.
4． 补料 Provide more information
在申请审核期间，申请人可以随时补充资料，如果有需要更改的信息，可以填写Form 1023 - Notification of incorrect answer(s) 。
You can provide more information to us, at any time until a decision is made on the application. If you want to correct information you provided, use:
Form 1023 - Notification of incorrect answer(s) (99KB PDF)
We could also ask you for more information. You will have to respond by a set date. After that date, we can make a decision about your application using the information that we have.
If another person gives us information that could result in you being refused a visa, we will usually give you the opportunity to comment on the information.
You might also be interviewed. If you are asked to attend an interview in person, bring your passport or other identification and any requested documents to the interview.
5.通知申请人情况的变动 Report changes in your circumstances
You must tell us if your circumstances change. This includes a new residential address, a new passport, or a pregnancy, birth, divorce, separation, marriage, de facto relationship or death in your family.
Please report changes in your circumstances via ImmiAccount. If you are not able to use ImmiAccount, you can use the following forms:
Form 929 - Change of address and/or passport details （有了新的居住地址或新的护照请填此表）
Form 1022 - Notification of changes in circumstances （其它的变动请填此表）
上述表可以通过 [email protected]发给申请人的case负责人。
If you do not provide us with the details of any new passport issued to you, you could experience significant delays at the airport and may be denied permission to board your plane.
You can send these forms electronically to your case officer via [email protected]
6. 撤销申请 Withdrawing your application
将签过字的撤销信通过 [email protected]发给申请人的case负责人。
You can withdraw the application at any time before we make a decision. To do this, send us a letter or email to ask for the withdrawal. Your request must include your full name and date of birth. If you know it, you should also include the number we gave you when you applied – this could be a file reference number, client ID, or a Transaction Reference Number.
Applicants who are 18 years of age or older must sign the letter of withdrawal or send a separate email or letter.
We will not usually refund the visa application charge.
You can send your signed letter of withdrawal to your case officer at [email protected]
7. 签证决定 Visa decision
If the visa is granted, we will let you know:
- when you can use the visa
- the visa grant number
- any conditions attached to the visa.
You will not have a visa label placed in your passport.
If the visa is not granted, we will let you know:
- why the visa was refused
- your review rights (if any). Where applicable, your sponsor can apply for the decision to be reviewed
- the time limit for lodging an appeal.
澳洲境内年迈父母付费临时签证申请材料清单(subclass 884 checklist)
Provide certified copies of original documents. Do not include original documents unless we specifically ask for them. Documents not in English must be accompanied by accredited English translations.
Use this checklist to make sure your application is complete.
1. 表格 Forms
Form 47PAApplication for a parent to migrate to Australia
Form 40Sponsorship for migration to Australia
Form 47ADetails of child or other dependent family member aged 18 years or over
Pay the first instalment of the visa application charge.
956表格Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance （代理人或获豁免的人完成该表，申请人签字）
如果有别人代替申请人收取移民局寄给他的信件，那么这个收件人需要填写 > 956A 表Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient（收件人完成该表，申请人签字）
4.身份 Your identity
Certified copies of the biographical pages of the current passports or travel documents that you, your partner and your dependents used to enter Australia, and of any passports held since then.
If your name has changed or the name of anyone included in your application has changed: a certified copy of evidence of the name change.
5.关系证明 Your relationships
- Certified copies of marriage certificates or relationship registrations for you and anyone else included in your application, even if they are not joining you in Australia.
- If you are living in a de facto relationship: independent evidence that your relationship is genuine and continuing (for example, joint bank account statements, billing accounts in joint names or joint ownership of major assets).
- If you or anyone included in the application has been widowed, divorced or permanently separated: a certified copy of the death certificate, divorce documents, or statutory declaration separation documents.
- Evidence of financial dependency for all dependants aged 18 or older:
- a certified copy of their birth certificate and proof of their relationship to you
- if your relative is not your partner: proof that the relative lives in your household
- proof that your relative has been financially dependent on you for at least the 12 months immediately before you lodge your application.
6. 申请人子女 Your children
- statutory declaration给予他们许可
- 1229表 Consent form to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years 如果申请人使用了1229表或者statutory declaration，那么就要提供孩子父亲或母亲的带有照片和本人签字的身份证明文件（例如护照或驾照）。
7. 担保人 Your sponsor
Evidence of your relationship to your sponsor, such as certified copies of:
- birth certificates
- a family book showing family relationships
- other acceptable evidence of your relationship.
If your sponsor is a relative, partner or guardian of your child, evidence of this relationship, such as certified copies of:
- birth certificates
- a family book showing family relationships
- marriage certificates
- evidence of guardianship
- other acceptable evidence of the relationship between your child and the sponsor.
If your sponsor is a community organisation:
- their certificate of registration
- evidence that the organisation’s representative has authority to act on behalf of the organisation (for example, the board or management committee’s authority)
- evidence of their financial capacity to support you after you arrive in Australia.
澳洲境内年迈父母付费临时签证费用 (subclass 884 Fee)
The cost of visas changes from time to time. The cost of your visa is dependent on the date we receive your application. If there is a price increase between the date you lodge your application and the date we receive your application, you will need to pay the new application charge.
The visa application charge is the amount of money in Australian dollars (AUD) that must be paid for a visa application. In some cases the visa application charge is nil.
Estimate the cost of your visa by using our pricing estimator.
The visa application charge for this visa is paid in two instalments:
- Pay the first instalment when you lodge the application.
- Pay the second instalment when we tell you to. You must pay it for us to grant the visa.
其他的费用 Other costs
You may have to pay other costs, such as the costs of health assessments and police certificates, or any other certificates or tests. You are responsible for making the necessary arrangements.
澳洲境内年迈父母付费临时签证申请中可以包括的家庭成员 (subclass 884 dependent)
You can include the following people in your visa application at the time of lodgement:
- your partner (married or de facto)
- your or your partner’s dependent children
- other dependent relatives.
These family members must meet the requirements for including family members in your application. The application must include documentary evidence of their relationship to you.
申请人的家庭成员必须提交健康证明和无犯罪证明。 > Your family members must be able to show that they meet health and character requirements.
- 申请人的伴侣没有和申请人同时申请澳洲境内年迈父母付费临时签证，或者他们撤销了申请（在被准签前） > You should include your partner in your Contributory Parent visa application unless there are compelling reasons (other than financial reasons). There might be limits on any subsequent Partner visa application if:
you were granted a permanent Contributory Parent visa on or after 1 July 2009
you were in a partner relationship on or before the Contributory Parent visa grant date
your partner did not apply for the Contributory Parent visa at the same time as you, or they withdrew that application (before it was finalised).
澳洲境内年迈父母付费临时签证可以包括的家庭成员 (subclass 884)： http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/884-